Legend a rye whisky tours
We are now offering exclusive chauffer driven tours to visit some of the area’s brightest jewels! ........ Enjoy stunning views, visit some of the best local attractions.
And of course sample a rare wee malt from Scotland’s smallest distillery the “Edradour”.
Places are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Whisky Tour Itinerary
- 10:00 Meet opposite Kenmore Hotel, Kenmore Square.
- 10:15 Visit Loch Tay Pottery (A small one man operation with a trading history of over 30 years).
- 10:45 Visit Fortingall Yew tree (Possibly the oldest tree in the world).
- 11:15 Tour of grounds of Garth Castle with historical talk (a privately owned castle with a fascinating history).
- 12:30 Stop at Queens View Point, overlooking Loch Tummel (One of the most scenic views in Scotland).
- 13:00 Lunch in Pitlochry (Price of Lunch Not included).
- 14:15 Visit and tour of Edradour Distillery "£5 entrance fee" (Scotland's Smallest Distillery).
- 16:30 Spend Time with our Chocolatier and experience the flavours of award winning chocolates.
- 18:00 Arrive back at Kenmore.
Cost £65 per person.
For more information or to make a booking please contact Legend Head Office on 07943 612 649